Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Children's Christmas Photos || Downtown Fayetteville

Here are photos from this past Saturday, I knew that after Ethan's surgey I would have no idea how he will heal or want to be in the mood for photos, so I figured I'd get them. That being said, BOOK NOW if you want Christmas photos done!! I am only doing weekends and already have 4 sessions in the works. REMEMBER I am flat rate of $50 that includes EVERYTHING, it includes my TIME, PHOTO EDITING, and MOST importantly 50-100 photos ON A HIGH RESOLUTION CD for YOU to print WHEREVER YOU WANT! That's right, I am not like those crazy expensive photogs that charge you 20 bucks for a 5 x 7, you pay $50, and you GET the CD and can print WHEREVER YOU WANT:) You are saving 100 bucks right off b/c other photog's charge AT LEAST that just for their time, and you won't touch a CD for under 90 bucks ANYWHERE, even JCPenney and Wal mart:) Just sayin;D





































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin